2011年7月27日

good news or bad news ! x) / x(

Current profile picture. Find me on FB : starxin94@hotmail.com
lol , quite bad , my second fb account being hacked , tis is my new 1 account =]

Hi , I'm here to update about my current life !
Lol what should i say ? ><
D't really know how to say but at least it is quite fun lah =)
playing ....... joking .....

yeah ! Finally , exam is Over , just 3 days only ... quite crazy , bcs 3 days 12 subject ! Lol -.-''
Next ,is time to face my horrible result ! OMG ! -_-|||
by now, I just know some subject score , Ea ... science !
Lol ... unbelievable ... Ea get 64 marks ! passsssssssssss ~~~~~~~~~~~~ xD
summore , unexpectedly science would pass ! Actually , just get 42.5 marks ! so lucky !
k laa , gotta off ! Bye , stay tuned !
Nobody hopes such thing will happen. But since there's no point for showing out our sadness
so I'll accept it with an open mind . =D

没有评论:

发表评论

,