2011年9月27日

current life !

Erm long time din updated here ! feel here almost disappear ... @@
just say about my current life !
Exam is coming soon .. but i still not prepared yet !
I am confused =(( don't reallt know how to solve it !
Erm just let me alone ... ! Take a rest and wake up again !
feel wanna share sth to a person ....

Erm current me ... STUDY , Working , tuition !
i just hoped i can have a time to rest , and revision all my subject !
I don't want become the last , most worst student in the class ! i scare ! =(
very pressure !

Erm tat time i bought something on internet !
I received it ! :)

just share with u all ! :)




Schoolbag ! simple one ! :) i like it <3


Erm school bag too !
But quite small ! @@
 

summore ? x)
Couple T-shirt ! =)
another one ,i should gv who leh ? xD


just updated to here 1st !
stay tuned ! =)


没有评论:

发表评论

,